Monday, February 22, 2010

{make it monday} - picture frame white board

I love words
I have them all over my house

scripture
words of encouragement
quotes
lists
words

they have power
the power to uplift
but also tear down

so here is a quick, simple way to add words to your home
on make it monday:)

first take a regular picture frame
mine is 12x12
pick pretty paper or fabric to go inside
a dry erase marker and a rag




write "hi ya'll"




and erase it!



unless your from oklahoma
then you should keep it
because its a fun greeting!

a quick and easy way to
{make something pretty}


have a great monday ya'll!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Well that's almost a "well, duh" moment for me. How many times have I looked at my empty frames with angst because I'm not creative enough to come up with something to fill them with and I'm looking for a way to display David's weekly memory verse so he'll see it everyday. Not that construction paper and marker aren't so stylish! =)
Can't wait to see what else you come up with! I'm off to dig out those old frames and scrapbook paper! Yay!
And you know I love "ya'll"!